I believe the best professional development is local – you implement it, you follow up on it. However, you may need help planning it. That’s where I come in.
I can help you:
- design a single professional learning session for your leaders or teachers
- determine a professional learning focus for the year and create a year-long plan
- plan a single or multiple-session book study with a team of leaders, teachers, or parents
- create a multiple-day training workshop for the summer to develop leaders or teachers
What I do:
- First, I meet with you (virtually via Zoom or the phone) to understand your professional learning needs.
- Next, I create an outline for the professional learning session or sessions.
- After I get your feedback, I finalize the plan, create an entire PowerPoint or agenda and all handouts for the session(s).
- Finally, I meet with you (again, virtually) to go through the session so you are prepared to present it.
How much does this cost?
Contact me to discuss your professional learning needs: J.David-Lang@TheMainIdea.net