The best professional learning is local – you implement it, you follow up on it. However, you may need help planning it. That’s where I come in.
Professional learning is the rocket fuel that propels your school or district.
How can I help?
Jenn facilitates biweekly Mastermind groups of 8-10 leaders
I can help you with your own professional learning – join one of my online groups for strategy sharing, new learning, coaching, problem solving, and support.
Jenn runs workshops for leaders
I can help you by running workshops (in person or remotely) on topics including:
- Managing difficult conversations calmly, gracefully, and productively
- Instructional coaching and feedback
- Establishing or improving leadership or teacher teams that get results
- Developing emotional intelligence in leaders
- Improving your communication style
- How to build better habits
- Trust and communication to build relationships
- Managing your time for impact
- How to design professional learning that sticks
- Prioritizing to focus on what matters most
- Rethinking grading practices so they are more effective, equitable, and less stressful
- Maximizing your leadership teams
- A series of workshops for the leaders at your school – a Leadership 101 series that caters to your needs
- Grab & Go Professional Learning Sessions – Ask me, I can do brief 1-hour versions of most of these (and other topics) via Zoom for $400
Jenn plans PD that you run yourself
I can help you:
- by designing a single professional learning session (including PPT, handouts, agenda, and discussion questions) for your leaders or teachers
- determine a professional learning focus for the year and create a year-long plan
- by planning a single or multiple-session book study you can conduct with a team of leaders, teachers, or parents
Jenn does needs assessments and creates a plan to improve
I can help you:
- figure out what might be causing a certain problem at your school (low faculty morale, PD or coaching that doesn’t improve practice, teams that don’t produce results)
- by proposing several suggestions for improving the problem
- by serving as a thought partner to brainstorm best solutions and next steps to address the issue
Contact Jenn at Jenn@TheMainIdea.net to discuss your professional learning needs.